Wanted : 84 Scirocco - West Coast

I'm in Southern Oregon and looking for a stock, clean and staight Scirocco. Will travel to Nor Cal or Southern Wash.

Thanks, Steve

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Steve L

just curious, why an '84? I had one as my DD for years and it was a great car, but IMHO there's better years to look for, I'd personally go for an '81, or alternately an '85 or later. Good luck, anyway, I wish I could point you to my old car but last I heard it was in western NC somewhere.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Try this, just saw it today near Portland, OR

84 vw rocco for trade or$ - $675

l.sander