March Type 181 Cruise

The March Cruise Snohomish Classic Cars & Antiques

This will be our 6th Annual Snohomish Cruise hosted again by Don & Ginger Eddy of Snohomish. We will meet at the Everett Holiday Inn at I-5 Exit 186 at 10 AM Sunday, March 14th.

For more info go to

April cruise will be to PACCAR Test Facility - Mount Vernon, Washington - Hosted by Al & Liz Farmery

Cheers,

David Campbell Editor, Thing Stuff Type 181 World Wide Registry

Ten years serving the Type 181 community

Don't forget to register your Thing at

Type 181 Registry