Link to pics of my ghia...(third times a charm)

Either something is wrong with my adelphia newsgroup server, or I've lost my mind. Anyways, I posted this yesterday (twice) and I haven't seen it, and google groups has updated the newsgroup with stuff I'm not seeing in outlook express. Anyways...For the third time...Stop me if you've heard this....

I washed and waxed my 1974 Ghia today, and took some pictures incase I decide on selling. A couple of comments:

  1. Sorry the page is so huge, I did it very quickly, so all of the pictures are on one page.
  2. Don't let the license plate fool you :)
  3. That white wire you see coming out of the console...that was my way of rigging up a way to listen to cds without having to install a cd changer...I scavenged some multimedia computer speakers, just for the amplifier, and ran it to my single dash speaker. So when I turn the cars radio off, and turn on the amplifier (by flipping on the rear window defrost switch) I can hear whatever is plugged into the wire.

Well, let me know what you think.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John Barbour