Manifold Heater Riser

Today, I will get my beetle with a new (used) manifold. This manifold isn't blocked so I'm dying to drive it...

Joao

Joao Eliseu

I can now assure you, that the heater on the manifold can solve you hesitation and flat spot problems. I tested the car yesterday night with 8C (46.4F) and we work as a champ.

I also had other problems on the engine that cause the flat spot that I solved first.

1- Wrong timming 2- Durty air filter 3- Flap inside the air filter broken 4- Worn spark pugle 5- Jets on wrong position 5- Jets on wrong position

My engine is a 1600DP with a Solex 34-pict3 and a SVDA distributor I hope this information helps someone.

Joao

Joao Eliseu