Me Again

Saturday I was driving a 1952 MGtd that has been barned 15 yrs ago.

tomorrow I go look at a 1943??? beetle . How much more fun can it be.

another new project that looks like its going on the wait list is a 62 standard.

My webshot page has gotten 3000 veiws so I guess I don't have to remind anyone to keep an eye on my Webshots pages.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Listen, I'm not trying to be rude. Or maybe I am, it doesn't matter.

How can you sleep at night? Your metal work is freaking poor. I dont see how you charge people for what you do. If you are making a living off of what you are doing, I could be a freaking millionare.

Like this...

the hell is that? Do you use a welding helmet? It looks like you just point the gun and close your eyes. And This...
I don't even know what to say about that.

Reply to
Trey

as long as you've been pimping your page and posting links you should have more than that... you're even a failure there... hell I've had more than 3k views on my website and I've never posted a link to *try* and attract folks to it... and it's less than a year old... geeze you really will take attention anyway you can get it... I guess getting kicked in the nuts at Cal-look for posting your "show winning" work pictures isn't enough... maybe you should try career day at a daycare where the audience won't actually be able to tell bodywork from chickenshit...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani
3k a week but I forgot I have to point out the obvious. well over 50k for just the restoration pictures. I can't help but laugh at everyone that says they can do better but can't even restore their own car.

And yes I do charge and have a waiting list and still no advertising needed.

again as it stands is I do what Io love and save more VW's where some just waste there life whining about what I do ,,,,who's got the problem?

come >

Reply to
Kafertoys
3k a week but I forgot I have to point out the obvious. well over 50k for just the restoration pictures. I can't help but laugh at everyone that says they can do better but can't even restore their own car.

And yes I do charge and have a waiting list and still no advertising needed.

again as it stands is I do what Io love and save more VW's where some just waste there life whining about what I do ,,,,who's got the problem?

come >

Reply to
Trey

Trey, Trey, Trey, *NO ONE* is better than Marihack... ask him, he'll tell ya... besides how many second in a class of two trophies do you have to brag on? LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I wonder two things... First, I wonder how many hits per week Metwiz.com gets with folks looking at the abortion you called a restoration for Joan, and secondly, I still wonder why you won't even be a man and tell us what you see in those pictures... if you think Joan's car really is "show winning work" (as YOU SAID it was), then tell us, if you don't(and you are the show winning restorer you've tried to convince yourself you are) then tell us.... your silence confirms your guilt...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I win...

Trey

Wow had to renew the business license again. guess I'm good to hang out another year.

And I hope any and everybody thats working on VW's is doing well. I don't want to be the only one one having this much fun.

I know its not nice when I can pull so many strings but its getting winter and the days are getting shorter so I'm just having fun... Its why I'm the bad boy of VW

If my stalkers would keep post on topic I might not play.

Reply to
Kafertoys

And as far as my qualifications I've had restorations winning at shows for 10+ yrs < in the last

25+ yrs I have painted thousands of cars, most were in need of major collision work have been working on and driving VW's for 30 yrs . GET A LIFE
Reply to
Kafertoys

You need to pay Joan back.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

You need to pay Joan back.

Chris

Reply to
Trey

brainiac, you posted this thread and the subject is "Me Again" so anything we say about you is on topic... try to keep up tweaker

stop with the copy and paste.... you've not won a show yet, but Joan's car was a huge sucess at it's debut...

you say you only speak truth, tell us the truth about these, if you have the "balls", "badboy".. or you can be a limp dicked bitch and avoid admitting you butchered these subMaaco jobs:

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

there have been exactly three folks come forward here in the past to say they had a fair and good experience dealing with Mario... Mario used those three folks as examples many times over.... Kaferdave, you , and Lauren.... all three have said mario screwed Joan and the work was worse than a one armed, blind monkey's work, but he won't address that.... he sure was happy to talk to you when you were "on his side", but nothing now? I guess you guys are now just sheep, stalkers, whiners, and wrong just like the rest of us...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Trey

Joey Tribiani

No one post fom someone that is only getting told lies and giving there opinion is not stalking.

Chris why don't you come to my shop. You can look take pictures and talk to customers.

I've said I'm not going anywhere, I will continue doing this as long as I want. I will have cars winning at shows (2@ the last 1)

And again I'm very respected in the real world, And thats a hard thing for a yankee in this area. There are people here that I continue to do work for that knows the whole Joan story and has now problem with doing business with me, in fact I don't think one of my customers stop comming after all of it. I still have a shop full ...Someone think they can do better ?? I have at least a dozen cars that have gone from junkyard to show winner. And yes the ones that are whining the most haven't done one. unless you call this a restoration

so now that its about me hres more news; Lauren got married a short time ago. (for those that hasn't heard yet.... I'm wondering how the new hubby is dealing with a dozen or so old VW's in the driveway,,,lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

oh and my webshot pages Totals Photos Videos Views Downloads Guest Book Entries Overall 552 1 71398 5 0 This Week 5035 0

Total videos including private: 1

Videos limit: 360 Total photos including private: 552

Photos limit: 3600

Reply to
Kafertoys

No thanks. There are exactly two VW places I will never ever visit. Yours is #1 on the list.

Great. Give Joan the refund she deserves and keep cranking out your 'show winners'.

Don't come back until you pay back Joan. Be a man, be honest, be accountable...stop being a scumbag for once and MAN UP and pay the lady back that you RIPPED OFF.

You know Mario, you are just such a #*$#*@& disappointment. I used to think that you were okay, but now that I know better I realize that I really was a fool. You're a loser, and a thief, and just plain dishonest. The --pictures-- speak more than you will ever be able to write here. The fact that you artfully dodge the Joan issue every time you open up that gaping sewer of your mouth is enough to prove to the world that you are a THIEF.

Chris P.S. the hits on your website aren't from your admirers. Hate to break it to you but sometimes the truth hurts, huh?

Reply to
Hal

I have to admit, that one made me laugh. Preach on, Brother Joey.

Chris

Reply to
Hal