Needed...pictures of westfalia bed-bench mounting on a T2

Hi all,

I have a Type 2 VW from 77. I am installing a bed/bench in the rear. What I see is that the handles which go on top of the engine compartment are approximately 1/2 inch above it.

Is somebody willing to send me a picture of how things are installed.... Please first email me before the whole world starts sending pictures ;-)

my email address jaj.mulder_REMOVETHIS snipped-for-privacy@hccnet.nl

Regards,

JAM

Reply to