New Rabbit Web Site

I have just launched a site for the VW New Rabbit and welcome any comments, suggestions or contributions.

[NOTE: this site does use Google Adsense to generate income to cover the cost for hosting the site, but this message is not intended to simply generate traffic and clicks. I have a real interest in the entire Volkswagen line of models and honestly would appreciate comments.]

Thanks

PJW

How's this: You Are In The Wrong Group.

We are noty interested in any watercooled (read:modern) Volkswagens. Our focus is solely and exclusively on the older, aircooled models, like old beetles, Karmann Ghias, buses and such.

You should post your watercooled content in the appropriate group; rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Jan

Reply to
Jan