OT funny Ford incident

Speaking of Ford bashing, I'm not going to do it, but I will bring up a funny Ford story here.

My buddy and I were driving home from work on Wednesday when there was a Ford Ranger...probably late '80s...stalled in the middle of an intersection. This Ford was all "pimped out" with chrome rims, tinted windows, stickers, the works. Anyway, there was some bald-headed dude looking all worried on the sidewalk (the owner I presume) and the Ford's hood was open and smoke was billowing out. The funny thing was the sticker on the back window of the Ford.

"The BADDEST FORD of the BADASS!"

I'll leave it at that...but let me just say don't go calling your car a badass when you don't take enough care of the engine to keep it from blowing up!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony