OT. Joke, not so new.

Here is one my father sent me.:

A Somalian arrives in Bergen as a new immigrant to Norway He stops the first man he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr Nowegian for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and free education!' The man says, 'You are mistaken, I am Pakistani.' The Somali man goes on and encounters another passer-by. 'Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in Norway!' This person says, 'I no Norwegian, me Polish.' He walks on and stops the next person, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful things in Norway!' This person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from India, I am not Norwegian!' Finally, he sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you Norwegian?' She says,' No, I am from Africa!' Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Norwegian people?' The African lady checks her watch and says .... 'Probably at work!! '

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg