ot. windows help

i have windows xp home edition and when i type something in google it automatically start to guess what i'm typing from previous searches.i don't know why but anoys the heck out of me is there a way to disable it?

thanks russ

Reply to
Russ

I think that's in Control Panel > Internet Properties > Content >

Autocomplete > remove all the checks from the boxes.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I'm thinking fdisk and then install a different operating system.

And what ever you do, don't install xp service pack 2. Things just don't work right if at all after that wonderfull service pack.

Randy

RSMEINER

Works fine on my systems. But I tend to tweak my systems a bit.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Can anybody tell me how to configure outlook so that I can put a cool username in the "from" colomn of outlook in newsgroups rather than my real name?

Reply to
Craig or Meg Phalen

Had no problem with it myself, and am using it on 7 systems so far...

You get the best results by slipstreaming it into the installation CD.

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

I havent had any problens with XP SP2.

Reply to
Cory Organ

Download Free Agent, and Have much more fun playing with all the Adjustments.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

How do you do that Howard?

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Easy! Follow the instructions here:

Alternatively, download AutoStreamer which does it automatically!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Thanks Howard.