Paint codes for 1970 single cab. Help needed

Hello,

My 1970 single cab is in the paint shop, and is primered and ready to go. The shop has had the car almost 1 year now, squeezing it in as they could, and it is a total repaint. I at one time had the paint codes, but my system crashed and i lost all data.

It is white in color, but i know the hubcaps, bumpers, and body were 3 different colors. Can anyone help?

Reply to
vgonman

This is the 71 listingsfor bus colors not I don't think the whites changed from the 70 modelyear.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys