Paint code for black/grey VW interior paint

I would like to repaint my e-brake handle, shifter, steering column, etc and would like it to be the original color. The original VW paint code is LD43 but the paint shops can't look up this paint code. Does anyone know of a modern paint code that looks the same as that paint?

I know that Wolfsburg West sells spray cans of the LD43 paint but I am not too fond of paint in spray cans and am hoping to use a single stage urethane.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary H