(ping) John Stafford

Someone mentioned you have a trick way to stand off the decklid at the latch? If you could, you mind send'n a pic of what you have to my email addy?

Thanks so much!

Reply to
<1l75

I can't find it. It came with Micah Gorrell's '58. If I can ever get my old server back up I'll look there. It is simply a little, aluminum thingie that holds the bottom of the decklid open a couple inches, and let's it latch. Sorry!

Reply to
jjs