Ping Rev Turd

guess what? just heard Sarah Palin exclaim that the gloves are off!!! it was on tv... so, as of now, my previous statement is now void... i'll update it here... I've heard it once in about ten years! must be getting more common!

(*all in good humor, of course)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yeah, but she's a maverick so it doesn't count. :-)

(laugh, damnit)

Reply to
Shag

She also said "the heels are off", now that I have never heard.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

earings and high heels come off so be prepared for a dirty fight. Jerry Springer may show some episodes of that happening.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

and I missed that one... i actually like that better than the gloves...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'd like to see Sarah Palin and Tina Fey in a mud wrestling match. You wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Reply to
Randall