Re: '64 'ragtop' dilemma

> Hey everyone, its been years since I have posted but I am back into my > VW hobby. Having had a '68 and a '63 bug I have ventured into the world > of ragtops. I recently purchased an early '64 ragtop.........snip > >

.......My recollection is that the last ragtop bug was the '63 year model. Have you determined that the VIN is correct for '64? A true '64 with a sun roof should have the later type which is all steel.....no fabric and no fiberglass!

......Either way, your pics look like a custom installed aftermarket device to me.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Ben Boyle