Re: Check this correction pack from the M$ Corporation

Microsoft Consumer

> >this is the latest version of security update, the >"November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes >all known security vulnerabilities affecting >MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express >as well as three new vulnerabilities. >Install now to protect your computer >from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could >allow an attacker to run code on your system. >This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

DO NOT INSTALL OR OPEN THESE ATTACHMENTS. THEY ARE COMPUTER VIRUSES.

This is the same crap that has been floating around the internet and coming to people's email. RULE#1 Microsoft WILL NOT ever send software patches and upgrades via NG or email. ONLY on the microsoft website.

Trust me on this!! (I do this for a living)

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

excellent...can't think of a better combo...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

me thinks there is a touch of sarcasm there

Reply to
Juper Wort