Re: effingham, ill. ????

I was there! Sterlng007 Ron Nelson

66 single cab (still under restoration) 73 Beetle (under restoration) 85 Westfalia
> > > When is Effingham? There was a porsche event was last weekend but I > > wasn't able to make it up for that. If they are going to let the VW-ers > > have a swap meet then I may try to make that. > > > > knt > > > It's this weekend. Sat and Sun. > > Dave > > > > > bob wrote: > > > hey, was wondering if anyone is going to effingham for the bugg fest or > what > > > ever they call it?? > > > > > > planning on going and having a swap spot there. any special requests? > >
Reply to
Ron Nelson

Ron:

Good to see you posting again. It has been a long time since the last one. Stick around. A few of the same people are still here.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Good to see your still around. Ron Nelson

Reply to
Ron Nelson