Re: Header AND Heaters

Ebersparcher BN2 Gas heater was an OEM option --- or Stewart Warner dealer installed.

I want exhaust headers and still want my heater. > Anyone got some good ideas so I don't have to go > back to my old exhaust system to get heat. I was > starting to think I might install a remote oil > cooler and force air through that? I just don't > want pressurized hot oil in the cabin! > > If anyone has good idea or can point to a good > webpage, I'd be a happy.. and warm... man! > > Thanks > Derek
Reply to
Wolfgang