Re: Hopefully a Final X-Emblem Update

"John Willis" wrote

Ok. I know it has been a while. But as I said in my last update, I was > waiting on the machine shop to make my final alterations and make > another run of emblems. They called me yesterday morning and told me > they had them finished. Since I'm busy until six or seven most > evenings these days, I told them I would have a friend stop by, most > likely Wednesday afternoon, to pick them up. > The upshot is I hope to have the new and improved version in my hands > within a day or two. Those of you who have paid for an emblem and have > been patiently waiting, thank you. I'll ship these just as soon as I > have them, can package them up, and can get to the post office.

What's the status on the emblems, John?

Reply to
Scott H.