rear disc brakes

I've been considering getting rear discs to go with the front discs I already have. Anybody have any good experiences with any particular kit that KEEPS the e-brake? This is for a '74 so IRS and 4 lug wheels.

Also John @aircooled.net been trying to get a response for over a week about a question about your kit. Maybe my e-mail isn't playing along with you so if you read this I want to know if your kit with the one piece rotors preserves the e-brake.

Reply to
Ben Boyle

already have. Anybody have any good experiences

and 4 lug wheels.

about a question about your kit. Maybe my e-mail

kit with the one piece rotors preserves the

i have four wheel disc brakes on my 68(69 pan four lug "IRS") and love them...the difference between rear drums and rear discs are nowhere near as great as when you do the front, but the need for brake adjustments no longer exists.....that is definitely a plus to me....i used CB performance "ROTOhubs" due to their good review by others, including one on our group

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I have not gotten your e-mails Ben; I get hundreds a day, I suspect the problem is at your end.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Reply to
Ben Boyle

all our rear disc kits retain the e-brake, except for the Jamar Sandrail disc kits.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Wheel Pattern, One Piece rotor" kit preserves

will be available in the future?

Reply to
John Connolly

Reply to