Removing and Installing an Antenea on Bus.

Is there anyone who could point me in the right direction. I'm trying to place my Anteea on my '71 Westy. Original got snapped off, (not a bit happy about the situation either). I can loosen up the outside nut, but it won't let me turn it, but a half a turn. I'm not able to reach up inside (or see), to be able to loosen up what is holding it on. I'm hoping that someone could give me some instructions.

Thanks.

Reply to
Uncle Bill

Bob Johnson