Saving the Beetle's life this weekend

haha...i did... not denying that at all... based on past exchanges, it seems you aren't usually sarcastic when it come to me getting something shoved...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I read this forum much more than I post, so I guess you have a better memory than me cause I don't know what you're referring to. But don't remind me, either, cause it doesn't matter.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

i agree, it doesn't matter...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Shag wrote: ...

If I had a colo server I'd offer to host it. I remember your stuff really well. I thought we lost you to the jeep :)

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Mind over matter.... I don't mind, and you don't matter ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

love you too, sweetcheeks...

Reply to