Seat Adjust lever linkage

When I bought my 74 "standard" bug there was no linkage from the seat position adjust levers to the seat. Both front seats had bolts/nuts installed instead. This was fine with me since I could adjust the seat for me and it limited wifes ability to drive (It was supposed to be my car but as we went to pick it up wife started talking about how much she'll enjoy driving it!) Anyway, it looks like I may be getting knee surgery soon. If so I won't be able to work the clutch for awhile and wife will have to drive the bug while I drive the mini-van. Now to my question, does anyone have a picture of this linkage/pin/springs? I haven't been able to find any mention of this on any of the on-line shopping/catalog places I've checked. I have access to some metal fabrication facilities (it's nice to have friends) and could probably rig something up if I had an idea of what the original looked like. Thanks for your time....

Reply to
1974 Std Sunbug