Snobs.

some VW fanatics ( well, most ) turn their noses up at my beater Ghia Cab., because it is not all" original". and I run the 6v clock on 12volts. Meanwhile, lots of people who have limited exposure to the brand, think what a cool ride I have. I'll let them feed my ego. And anytime I have put a for sale sign on it, I never get an offer that in anyway tempts me to part with it. The top is shot,so I reconsider selling before each winter. It just sits in the garage. Boy, does it rain in Northern CA. they're even talking about some, today! Not the sunniest summer.

Reply to
georgewk

I'm no snob, I like your car just the way it is, on the road being driven!

In fact, I like it so much that I'm willing to offer it a good home here in sunny Florida ;) We know our summer rains begin at 5pm too, every day... so by planning ahead you can stay dry, LOL

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What year is your KG?

Reply to
Skip 66KG Lawson

At least it's being driven. Personally, I like stock looking cars but to each his own. Someday, i'll have the time to mess with my 63 bus and it'll get back on the road. Andy

Reply to
The Busman

Does time pass twice as fast at 12 volts?

What does your ego eat? Bullshit?

The market speaks for itself.

Reply to
John Stafford