Sold the sandrail to Gary today

He's towing it home now. I'm sure he'll take good care of it. It had been sitting around too much and was running rough. That is, it was running rough until it realized I really was going to sell it. Now it starts right up and idles with no trouble. Oh well. I've been into this stuff too long to think I'm finished with it all. Maybe it's almost time to start looking for a nice little notchback. Hmm... Notch Adventures? :-)

Reply to
Shag

i'm always looking for a notch......i still kick myself for not snapping up the 65 Tim was selling....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

When I was 15 back in 77, my Dad and I looked at a super nice (near mint) 63 Notch for a first car that was $850. He didn't think we should buy it because it was a classic and hard to get parts for. Oh well, ended up with a

74 Thing soon after that. That was much easier to gets parts for ..... Andy 63 Bus
Reply to
Busman

On 5 Jun 2006 15:21:05 -0700, "Shag" scribbled this interesting note:

I can see it now...you'll be carving another tree with your Notch!:~)

-- John Willis snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net (Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Reply to
John Willis

I turned 16 back in 77 and got my first car which happened to be a 73 Beetle during Senior year of High School. One of the managers at the Wendys where I worked was selling a nice 67, but my dad thought it was to old at the time so I got the 73. Now 28 years later I am driving a

  1. Busman wrote:

Reply to
Bill Berckman