source for new pedal pad covers for an autostick?

we got the bug my parents got up and running .. with only a little rough idle (still have to redo points and adjust the valves in it) .. all in all running good and the tranny works great ... but one issue .. the pad on the pedal has been worn out fairly good ... but most of the bug places we call don't have them for the autostick ... anyone happen to know a place that does? or what other model car that would fit on it? ...

if all else fails will be measuring it and going through the universal covers to find one that will replace it...

Reply to
Flea

Your welcome to come by my place and check one of my parts cars to see if they have a better pedal. Just email me for directions. I am easy to find.

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Noice87

as soon as i have a chance to will make a treck there to check them out ... been helping my parents fix their bug over the phone ... workin 12 to 15 hours a day right now till the end of feb at least ... hopefully sometime before that tho i can get my bug trailered down to louisiana to start working on it more...

Reply to
Flea