Tight Rod Bearing

I am assembling my stock 1600 engine and have one Rod that is just a LITTLE too tight. What would be the best way to take a tiny bit off of the bearing? Would steel wool have any effect? Is there a Dremel attachment that I can use? Is this a bad idea?

TIA

Mike

Reply to
<scamutz

Yes it's a bad idea. Do not touch the bearing surface with anything that would leave a mark, of any kind. Fit proper size bearing. Or try to find out why it won't turn freely.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Reply to