UPDATE: Please Help, Does it Shut off!!!!!!

Anyone here ever heard of a check valve?...............Sounds like

> that's what's needed anyway. > > Don;t whip me too hard on this subject, as I run mech fuel pumps, but > the issue expressed here seems like it could easily be remedied by a > simple fuel line check valve. > > > > > Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB® > >
> It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If

you don't, it's its.

Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and

likewise yours

and theirs. -- Oxford University Press, Edpress News

UPDATE: I relocated the fuel pump to the front of the car, and it runs

1000x better but it still hard starts in the morning.... I notice something when i turn the key off... the fuel drains out the of the filter almost completly and i'm thinking if it sits overnight that maybe it's pulling fuel out of the carb bowl.... does my rotary fule pump need a check valve? I don't have any fuel leaks, and I don't smell gas or anything .... where's the fuel going?

the car can sit as long as 4hours and will start up fine, but the little glass filter will be empty of fuel in as little as 30min (this is by the carb) My fuel pump also has a filter @ the tank but I can't see through it...

thanks for all your help

Reply to
Skipnkuf