VW boat, 1960, on Ebay

I'm clueless but everyone already knew that.

Randy

RSMEINER

Did you also see the engine plate looks like it says 1956?

Reply to
Howard Rose

......................Oh no..........Don't tell us that your real life name is Garrison Keillor.

:-)

.............I like this quotation of his that gets aired occasionally on his show:

"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known."

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Good show. Comes in on NPR here-abouts.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

That must be some of the coolest thing I ever saw!

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Even Porsche built early aircooled marine engines..

J.

Reply to
BergRace