Unusual VW Camper On Ebay

Check this unusual VW camper conversion on ebay.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

rather unusual, I agree.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Only one image, with the background edited out? Seller has zero feedback?

Buyer beware. ;) I know I wouldn't bid on that thing without seeing it in person.

Reply to
Seth Graham

Looks like a "gamble." Look at the seller's name...

Reply to
Shag

Looks like its driver would have rather poor visibility.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I have seen maybe two or three other of this conversion online also.

Makes this one not so "one-of-a-kind"

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®