VW's come back to Farmington, NC!

The VWs are coming back to Farmington! Many of you remember the days of the VW shows there with the IVWA(Now defunct), but so many have asked about it, the track is bringing them back! hosted by SEVWA and the MVWE, we will make it happen on October 12th. Check out the site for more details

southeastvw

"southeastvw" wrote

That's good news, Kathy. I saw your post and the track operator's post at STF. It's pretty short notice though, so I hope the track people are not too disappointed if the turnout is low this time. Hopefully they'll stick with it and give it time to grow in the coming years.

Reply to
Scott H.

Yes they understand that. Have explained that to them several times, but with the large number of VW folks in the area, I am sure it will be a good turnout. Just hope we can get those flyers done ASAP! Spread the word!

Reply to
southeastvw