VW Show Pensacola, Fl ,October 7th, 2006

"10th Annual Rare Air VW Club Car Show & Swap Meet"

University Mall Parking Lot Pensacola, Florida. 7171 N. Davis Hwy 32504

Air and Water Cooled VW Show and Swap Meet. 21+ Classes- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Trophies, Best of Trophies- Engine, Interior, Paint, Longest Distance Traveled, Club Participation, Best of Show, Swap Meet, New Parts Vendors, Car For Sale Corral.

Directions: Take I-10 to Pensacola Exit 13, Turn Left onto Davis Hwy, Show is on the right 1/4 mile.

This is our 10th Annual VW Show and will our largest to date.

For more info email snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net or go to

850-944-7729."

Reply to
Wild Bill