Ripley 4x4 show, North Yorkshire, Sunday 7th August

Nah... Last time we did a 1 day show up that away Grumble tried shagging a Rav4... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Pictures?

Reply to
steve Taylor

Not that fat Dutchman poking the Rangie again ... please!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

You slaaaaaaag!

Leave it!

Reply to
wayne

I couldn't possibly... Wayne wouldn't like it...

Reply to
Mother

Mr Davies is NOT Dutch... That's the other bloke, the bloke who owns too many nice landies.... b'stard... Wayne would never be seen poking anything that isn't pink, or purple, or without a pulse... (well, not whilst sober, anyway...)

Reply to
Mother

Do I look bothered? Face, bothered, no...

You calling me a pikey?

Reply to
Mother