We are one of an apparel manufacturer and exporter from Tirupur-

Hi,

We are one of an apparel manufacturer and exporter from Tirupur- (INDIA).

We can produce all kind of knitted garments and some in woven. We are currently doing 100 % cotton, Cotton blends, Cotton spandex blends, Mercerized cotton, 100% polyester, other man made fibers 100% Organic cotton and bamboo fabrics in knits for Kids, Baby Wears, Children wear, Ladies and Mens products like Polo Shirts, T shirts, Nightwears , Sports wears, Ladies Tank top, Pajamas, sweat shirts, sports wear, swimsuits, rompers, and inner wear.

X WORLD APPAARELS No:4/423, Avinashilingampalayam, Avinashi Tirupur - 641654, Tamilnadu, India. E-Mail : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com & snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.in Handy: +91 9789267374, skype: xworldappaarels, Web :

saravanan Thangarasu