manufacturer of the early Land-Rover optional Valve radio kit.

I am a WW2 radio technician - restoration sole trader , and I have been looking for original photos and parts and original radio hardware for the optional radio with SW & MW [instead of other MW-LW version] I have the original Rover part numbers and have collected the valves for the optional radio together here, and hoping that you or someone you know might be knowledgable and possibly have some of the hardware for the optional radio for my early 1951 . [this was the last of the early version of the radio, and a few months later Land_Rover had a newer model radio The valve Lineup is:

6K7GT [ = CV1943 ] 6K8GT [=CV1946 ] 6Q7GT [=CV589 ] 6U6GT NO EQUIVALENT = BEAM TETRODE 6X5GT [= EZ35 = CV574 ]

OR SIMPLY:

6K7GT 6K8GT 6Q7GT 6U6GT 6X5GT

VOLTAGE IS 12 VOLT, [vehicle was +ve Earth ] speaker box mounted by P -clamps to handrail on dash panel. one reply to an internet query produced a response in Ref to Ecko , but inreading Rover - car radio History I am not so sure. possibly HMV is closer.

Reply to
ANDREW TOSTEVIN