weber 34 ict adjustments

I'm getting a little bit of white smoke out of the right exhaust, and it's starting to smell a little rich so I figure the mixture is off.

Can anyone tell me which adjustment screws do what on my Italian made Weber 34 ICT carbs?

Pics can be seen at

Thanks guys.

Reply to
68kyote

Ok, no reponses so far. Anyone got a Weber book that they can tell me which screw does what? Please?

Reply to
68kyote

Try asking again on

quite a number if ICT folks there...