what tread was it?

I would have put this in the thread that you busted on the tan 68 that just won at the last show, but I don't remember which it was.

there was a dozen VW's at that show I worked on.

Damn if the guy just let me put in a new headliner, you wouldn't have thought it was just done up to sell. but thats all my 64 was, didn't have to change the headliner in that to win at 7 shows.(yes Chris it did take 2nd at Manassas behind a trailer queen.)

if reality hasn't set in yet theres no hope.

Thank chris for dragging me back, must be he wasn't getting enough drama.

My web shot page show the quality I put in. real easy :no comments to this tread or any on this site and I'm gone again but just one and i'll prove how people just like to whine.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Tread ? Isn't that on a tire ? You're gone again ? Damn, thats the best news I've heard in days. And as usual you're rambling and full of shit. But that just goes without saying.

Reply to
rjmacres

you can't keep your lies straight, no matter what... you never went anywhere and when you got called out(not by me) in a chat room you made it clear you'd been reading just a few days prior to that... then YOU ran here to start posting... you wouldn't know the truth if it was bagged up and flogged you over the head with it... typical of your type... just like the Manassas "win" you claim for your 64, you told me, face to face, when i met you *at* the bugout that at that point you had not had a single car that you'd "restored" entered in any show @ old Dominion... then years later you produce a plaque that just happened to be the year before you told me that... so either you lied to me(with Gary standing right there) or you found some plaque and now are claiming a win... I'm pretty sure which one it is.... but that doesn't fit in your alter-reality.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

" >

hey brainiac, i "busted" on the 72 super... again, you fail to keep

*anything* straight... typical
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"just won at the last show"? you mean it placed?

cool picture.. I see your famous ghia parked beside it ... these pictures show the REAL work you do, not from a distance, show us the up close of your 20-footers, Mario

lets not forget the car that "could have easily been a showcar like all my work"....LOL.. dream on buddy
there are the real testament to your show winning work... enjoy...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

the pics i just posted for you show the "quality" you put in...LOL

i hope you like how i broke up the response into several messages, just to keep you jumping... now jump

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

As they say, Mario's work looks good from afar, but it's far from good.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

..

I have a car win at a show every time..

Reply to
Kafertoys

You're so full of shit I'm surprised you don't explode. Do you actually believe half the bullshit that comes out of your mouth ? If so, you're the only one.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

m...

For those that are coming across this for the first time, this is one of Mario's favorite lies. Mario Gavazzi or Vintage Werks Resoration, along with his wife Sherry, are proven liars, thieves and scammers. Nobody except Mario is diputing this. Anybody reading this would be well advised to avoid doing business with them at all costs.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

On BondoWorld, Mario might even be considered a man. Nah.

Reply to
rjmacres

m...

Tweakers have car shows now?

Every time you post and troll your wares, another negative reply is posted for google to find. Just leave. You're a crook:

click on anything related to joan's bug.

Reply to
Remco

Joan's was a pretty big hit both times it was shown....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

quoted text -

They give a trophy for Car With Most Bondo?

Reply to
Leopold Stotch