Who is brave enough to tell me? :-)

Jon, thank you for the kind words, but he is correct, I can be a real asshole... and it all boils down to the way someone treats me... our buddy Al, decided to jump up and down throwing out insults over disagreeing on how the cooling system works, instead of actually trying to discuss it... I even let it slide at first, but if you are an asshole to me enough, I'll return it back, sometimes many times over... at this point, and it's always subject to change based on someone's behavior, Al should hope that if he's ever in need of help again, that someone else offers to help, because I won't... I'm actually shocked at his initial questions simplicity, considering the eventual admission that he is an air-cooled engine, all knowing, guru...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It's good to be the King :)

Reply to
Jan

Al wrote: not one of you self professed geniuses could answer my

Now I feel left out :(

Reply to
Jan Andersson

WHAT!?!?!? And all these years I thought it was impossible ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

what, that I can be an asshole, or that I thanked someone for something? tough call on which you refer to...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

To Hijacking. Looking at the subject of this thread, I think that at this point we are starting to be right on the topic. Subject states this is a pissing contest right from the start and all about who dares to tell things about Al's facts.

Reply to
Olli Lammi