Windshield Wipers

How often should the wiper blades be replaced? Should I wait until they do not clear the water off like they should, or should they be replaced on a regular interval? I want to avoid scratching the windshield with a wiper that has lost it's blade. Thanks!

Reply to
Josef

Although I don;t do very well at following this rule, I believe the idea is to change the wiper blades each season....................that'd be four times a year huh?....................It would work well, and never costs much anyway, especially if you buy replacement blades only...........

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Lol, I do the same, furthermore I have a scratched line across the windscreen from the PO's old wipers, so it seems it's a very widespread rule for changing the wipers!

Ant

travis wrote:

Reply to
Ant