04 XC 90 T6 Pully/Belt Noises??

My wife's T6 (w/ 49k mi) is making allot of squeaking and "rattling" as of late. It sounds like the noise is a squeaky pulley(s)/belt(s) the vehicle is just out of warranty and I am scared the dealer is going to say that the car needs new pulleys or belts. Has anyone experienced this type of concurrent problem with these items? Any idea what other type of problem(s) this could be? 50k seems like low miles for these type(s) of issues. Thanks..

Reply to
Wattage