1800 ES wagon

Out here in West Seattle I've got a 1973 Teal Green wagon I'm unloading for a friend. The car runs great but needs a few things to be a daily driver. So if your into fixing up old Volvos this is the car fo you. We're asking $4200 or best offer. I've got pics and more info here so shoot me a response... thanks! ~Notch

Reply to
Notch

Notch sez:

Somehow, the term "unloading" would give me pause if I were a prospective buyer...

Reply to
Hi-Fi

And for $4200, I'd expect the problems to be extremely minor.

- alex

Reply to
Alex Zepeda