1968 142S - Help with the headlight please

Hello,

I bought a 1968 142S today and I don't know where I can get a headlight bulb for it. Does anyone know what they are or if there are other cars that use them? All the vintage volvo parts sites don't list bulbs at all. I found a few sites with taillight bulbs and glovebox bulbs, but no headlights.

Much thanks, Dustin

Reply to
spam1

How about: