1986 240 dl Wire Harness Fix

Yes the insulation on the wire to the OPS is completely gone and the wire was destroyed from time. Now I need to find the small push clip and the metal connector to go in the OPS. The one I took out fell apart in my hand. (I wish I could show a picture of the part, Is that allowed here?) I have 14 gauge wire and my soldering gun, but I need a new clip to the OPS. the small metal clip won't reopen for me to connect the wire properly. Anyone have any Idea where I might find The Part to clip the wire in to the OPS?

Reply to
DJ SIEGE

Any local parts store Autozone just need a solderless spade connecter Glenn

Reply to
G Klein

"G Klein" wrote in news:kPXcd.7853$YM4.2639120 @news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

Finally got it fixed, some wire, solder and tape did the trick. Thanks.

Reply to
DJ SIEGE