1990 760 Sedan

I've been lurking around since I got my first volvo a '90 760T sedan. The car runs great! The only problem I have is that the electrical connector that attaches to the relay that energizes the coil is practically falling apart. I've had the car die on me on the interstate because one of the wires came loose from the relay and so no more spark.... Anyway I'm going to the pick and pull tomorrow to cut a couple of connectors from another volvo there. I was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to find these connectors or harness? for new....

Thanks!

Reply to
Patrick Ehrensing