850 - fitting cruise control?

I have a 1994 850 2.5 10v SE auto.

Recently, my darling son broke the indicator switch. Given £55+vat from the main dealer, the £6 from the breakers seem pretty reasonable!

However, the only switch I could get was from a T5 with cruise control fitted, which leads to the question, apart from fitting this switch, what, if anything is likely to be needed to upgrade my 850 to "enable" cruise control?

Like front fog lights, do all 850s come fitted "for but not with" cruise control? Is it just a case of connecting the switch and possibly adding a relay or two? I suspect it isn't going to be anywhere nearly as simple, but I thought it is worth asking the question!

Reply to
Clive