1990 Volvo 740 Turbo - SRS light problems

Thanks to all who responded to my previous post about installing a new starter. I did, it worked, but alas the fuel pump relay was also to blame. I'm finally on the road, but another problem has come up. Occasionally the SRS light comes on, which isn't a huge problem, except that when it does the radio and horn do not work. It only happens one out of every 10 starts or so. If it matters, the A/C is not working, neither is the heat (prolly the fan) if that has anything to do with the matter. Although I have "mastered" the starter and spark plugs and so forth, the electrical system remains a mystery to me. Any words of wisdom?

Reply to
Skonnie