1992 V. 940GL with 400k miles -- Overheating Problem

I've replaced the radiator (which had rusted out), the hoses, and the thermostat. Car ran fine for almost a month, now it is overheating when it idles for three or four minutes. Electric fan relay? That's my guess, but I would like to know if any of you have any better guesses.

I can't confirm whether the electric fan comes on or not, as I'm located in DC and my mother drives the car in TX.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Nicholas Parks nichparksATyahooDOTcom

Reply to
Nicholas