1993 240 Volvo Does the air conditioner relay switch also

Does the air condtioner relay switch also control the air/heater fan? I removed the relay switch this morning and tested it for power because I am attempting to fix the air/heater fan. It has four prongs one is for the power it is getting and when I turn on the switch the second prong has power then a few seconds later I hear a click and the third prong now has power. The last prong does not ever light up my power tester, I am wondering if this prong is for the air/heater fan and never connects. And hopefully this will be an easy fix to just replace the relay switch. When I drive the car I can feel a small amount of air at the center vents, but it is not cold. This system is R-134a. Please help. Joseph

Reply to
jsegura525