1994 850T AC problems

I currently own a 95 850T. I have been experiencing problems with the AC (blower). If I am idling are running at a low speed, the blower barely pushes air. I doesn't matter if I set it on Auto, or manual w/ high speed, it barely works. If I accelerate rapdily, or run the engine at a high rate of speed, it works better, but not well (the air pushed out is cold). In fact, on a hot day, its just enough to "tease" me on what a real AC might feel like.

At first, I suspected a sensor problem, but before I start going off in that direction I wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the same problem.

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve

2 Typos....actually it's a 94 and "if I am idling or". Sorry about that.
Reply to
Steve