1994 Volvo 850 driver's seat padding replacement.

The padding on the driver's seat has sagged due to broken support wires that are embedded within the foam pad itself. I visited the Volvo dealership and they gave me a part number of #9136826, but the price was over $200. I can't seem to find any other source for this part. Also, do you know whether the passenger seat and driver's seats are interchangeable (bottoms only, not backs).

Reply to
chet77

You can try

they may be able to help you

Reply to
Glenn Klein

The actual foam and support is the same from driver to passenger seat. There are slightly different foams, depending on the seat material, but if the foam looks the same, it is the same.

Reply to
Mike F

Reply to
John Robertson